czwartek, 22 grudnia 2016

Grey’s Anatomy

In my life series are very important. My favourite series is Grey’s Anatomy. In Poland the name is Chirurdzy.  Grey’s Anatomy is an American medical drama television series. It is a story about five friends (Meredith, Cristina, Izzie, Alex and George) who are studying a medicine and start work in a private hospital in Seattle. The series has thirteen seasons.

The main plot has Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), who are a daughter of famous surgeon Ellis Grey and this is a problem for her. She has a lot of problems because of mother. Her childhood was very difficult and it was different from rest of children.

In the beginning of surgical interns Meredith met a surgeon Derek Shepherd and they fell in love. Later, came to light that Derek is married and his wife want to regain him. During all episodes Meredith and Derek many times were breaking and many times were backing together. Their plot is main subject of Grey’s Anatomy.

Watching films and series has a lot of advantages especially for a person who want to learn a foreign language and I recommend it to study because it is very interesting and nice. When I study English I prefer watching series, because the language is very simple and it is for me very important. I prefer watching series to films because I can watch a plots with main characters during few seasons.

Podobny obraz


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz