sobota, 15 kwietnia 2017

How to learn foreign language every day?

How to learn foreign language every day? The best option is learn language every day, and practise when we can. It’s normal that not every day we have enough time, but we should try to find time to learn.
I have a few advices how we can learn foreign language:
1.      We can learn language during shopping. For example: when we do shopping and we don’t know how to translate a name of a product we can write it down and later check in dictionary.
2.      We should try translate everything what we see and what we do in everyday life. It is a very good idea to have small notebook, where we can write down words which we can’t translate. This option is very useful when we want to have varied vocabulary.
3.      The next idea are films and series. For me this option is the best. I am actually studying Spanish philology and watching films and series for me  is a manner of learning a language. Usually I watch  films with subtitles or I choose original films. I know that this helps me to understand a foreign language better and learn new phrases. When I am watching  film or a series I can hear a pronunciation of words of actors and learn colloquial phrases.

4.      Also, we can read in foreign language. We have a lot of options. For example, we can choose a book, newspaper or magazine. Everything depend on our level of language. If our level of language is elementary we can learn books with translation. In this book we have translation of difficult  vocabulary.
5.      The new help in learning are podcasts. On the Internet we can find a lot of pages which offers podcasts and we can download them.
We have a lot of options to learn foreign language, but the most important is regularity.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania nauka


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz