niedziela, 13 listopada 2016

Films

I would like to tell about films. It is a manner of spending free time with friends or family for many people. Also it is a manner of learning a language.

I am actually studying Spanish philology and watching films for me  is a manner of learning a language. Usually I watch  films with subtitles or I choose original films. I know that this helps me to understand a foreign language better and learn new phrases. When I am watching  film or a series I can hear a pronunciation of words of actors and learn colloquial phrases.

I have a lot of hobbies, but watching films is for me a manner to spend time with my friends or relax after a hard day. My favorite types of films are romantic films, thrillers and detective films. All depends on my mood. I like romantic films very much because I like watching history with happy ends and when two people can be happy. I like thrillers and detective films because it is interesting to watch a story with suspense, secrets and to guess who is the murderer.

Apart from films in my life series are very important. I prefer watching series to films because I can watch a plots with main characters during few seasons. When I study English I prefer watching series, because the language is very simple and it is for me very important. My favourite series is Grey’s Anatomy, in Poland the name is Chirurdzy. This is a series about five friends who are studying a medicine and start work in a private hospital in Seattle.


Watching films and series has a lot of advantages especially for a person who want to learn a foreign language and I recommend it to study because it is very interesting and nice.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz