sobota, 28 listopada 2015

Camilla Lackberg

Hi!

My passion except  for traveling there are books. I like a few types of books, for example: crime, romance, science-fiction or thriller. Which book I read – it’s depend on my mood.
Lately always I read crimes. My favourite writer is Camilla Lackberg. She is a Swedish writer and she has written book series. This book series contain nine books. I think that we will have more books, because this writer have a lot of fans and books there are a bestsellers.

Books contain a history of one woman (Erika) and one man (Patrik) . She is a writer and he is a policeman. Every book has a new history of murder  to solve. This books have a lot of fans because they  are different that other crimes. In my opinion a secret of success every book is a unique history. For example ideas of murders, plots and secrets-  all is connected with a new style of write. This style of write contain for example very interestings descriptions of main characters of book.







                                         




1 komentarz:

  1. I also love reading... Lately I'm absolutely fascinated by fantasy books, such as The Witcher, Flight of the Nighthawks and man others. But unfortunately as students we don't have much time for reading books we like, do we...

    OdpowiedzUsuń